 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4183
    Rollins Aeronautics RA-07 —Patrick Charette
   Hi there! / Boujour à tous! It's been a while since my last (and only) (URL) post>. I haven't been building for the past 6-7 months or so and was bored some afternoon so I started going through my collection. I came upon an old MOC and realized the (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

        Re: Rollins Aeronautics RA-07 —David Simmons
   Bonjour Patrick! I like the overall shape and the striping really works great with the base color. The studlessness is also terrific, as are the forward-swept wings. My only suggestion would be removing the dark gray as I think that it is one color (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)