 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4057
4056  |  4058
Subject:
Garbage container truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:16:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Prototype:

These trucks are seen near the main garbage transfer station on the Harlem River in the Bronx. Typically, four of these containers would be placed on a rail flat car (MOC to come) and transported to a land fill out of state.

I am very happy with the cab. It is similar, but slightly different than the cabs on my previous trucks.

Initially, I made my containers (9 of them) only 6 studs tall. It was way to short. Even 8 studs tall is short. These containers are massive.

Best,

Jonathan (who is embedding images in a post for the first time . . . are these considered to large?)