 Town / 9951
Re: Garbage container truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 04:26:51 GMT

In lugnet.town, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

Prototype:

   Jonathan (who is embedding images in a post for the first time . . . are these considered to large?)

Hey, that’s garbage! ;-)

:o)

I don’t even HAVE trash in my town:-)

An open door I’ll resist . . . ;o)

Well done, and faithful to the proto, Jonathan. Per the pics; I’d say that they are too large, but here is what you can do: Actually, you can SEE what I did to them to create hyperlink thumbs of them. You just need to add a /thumb/ before the pic name, and add _thumb.jpg at the end of the pic name.

Good luck!

Thanks, John!

Jonathan