 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3934
3933  |  3935
Subject:
Concertina wagon... and a whole lot of SNOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 01:02:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

This remarkably plain wagon has a deadly secret inside... it’s filled with SNOT!!!!

I wanted to do the concertina effect very subtly which meant half plate differences in two directions at once in addition to the half plate height difference between the layers of 1x1 slopes... the result is a very messy belly to get a very smooth exterior.

Tim