 Trains / 29190
Re: Concertina wagon... and a whole lot of SNOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 14:07:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   Not my invention. Credit to Ross and John or whomever. I just ran with it for a bit. Clever!

Hmmm, I don’t remember exactly, but the idea to use that particular element may have been Chris Tracey’s, as I credit in this post using this pic (from using the Wayback Machine)

All of the pics from my post are bad links (unless you Wayback each one), but if you want to see the current TCLTC truck design, pics begin HERE

(Hmmm, actually, we have morphed the design 1 more time, based on an idea from John Gerlach, but I haven’t documented it, yet)

HTH, Tim et al

JOHN