 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3028
3027  |  3029
Subject:
The Brick Testament: the Book of Judges goes out with a bang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:04:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament website is pleased to announce the completion of its illustration of the Book of Judges. The five new stories added today now make Judges the section of the site with the most illustrated stories, 39 of them in all, and the second highest number of illustrations (435 compared to 568 in Genesis).

As you might be able to tell from the titles, these are some of the most lurid stories in the entire Bible, so I’m going to go ahead and give a content warning right up front: these stories contain nudity, sexual content, violence, and cursing.

Massacre of the Peaceful, Unsuspecting People

Gang Rape and Dismemberment

Israelites Massacre Each Other

Remorse then Another Massacre

Girls of Shiloh Abducted