 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3029
3028  |  3030
Subject:
Head sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:57:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Posted on behalf of Thomas Main, who now has a new e-mail address being confirmed with LUGNET:

Over the weekend, I finished my first full 3-D head sculpture. I am somewhat satisfied with how it turned out -- not being an artist, I find making this kind of thing to be really hard. Also, it’s hard to revise because it winds up being a pretty sturdy construction. If I were to try again, I would like to start from scratch and maybe do more measurements and planning instead of just winging it like I did here.

Here’s the MOCPages page:

I also recently got some of the x-pods sets (4339, 4346, 4347, 4348, 4349). I know, I’m behind the times, but I usually only buy Lego at deep discount. I came up with these simple alternates. Here’s the MOCPages page:

Oh, and although these aren’t MOCs, I thought it would be neat to scan the Life cereal box art from the recent Lego tie-in promotion.

Enjoy!

Joe Meno