 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3028
  The Brick Testament: the Book of Judges goes out with a bang

(URL) The Brick Testament> website is pleased to announce the completion of its illustration of the Book of Judges. The five new stories added today now make (URL) Judges> the section of the site with the most illustrated stories, 39 of them in all, (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  Re: The Brick Testament: the Book of Judges goes out with a bang

Hey Brendan, Nice installment, but I have to admit there's not a lot of new ground here for me to comment on. Peaceful, unsuspecting people - Probably my favorite thing in this story is the use of focused and unfocused areas of the photos in 7, 27, (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)