 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2999
2998  |  3000
Subject:
Did Someone Say Monorail?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 04:00:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all,

3vilrain Monorail - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=145195

I’ve been wanting to do this idea for some years, and I finally had everything I needed. It uses no official monorail parts, no parts were modded to make this design work, and the design is all Lego parts.

Keen observers will note that 29L white tubing has not been released in an official set as of this post. Although the model pix show non-Lego white tubing, the first working prototype used an available color, which is shown in the .avi of the folder.

More improvements are on the way.

Tom McDonald
http://www.spamcake.com