 Space / 39479
  Did Someone Say Monorail?

Hello all, 3vilrain Monorail - (2 URLs) I've been wanting to do this idea for some years, and I finally had everything I needed. It uses no official monorail parts, no parts were modded to make this design work, and the design is all Lego parts. (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!