 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3000
2999  |  3001
Subject:
Another offer from JJ's: escritoire & iron stove
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:47:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello!

Here are an escritoire (actually I don’t know exactly how this kind of furniture is called in English):

Click me, I’m a link!

and an iron stove:

Click me, I’m a link!

I just intended to build the stove for a different purpose but when I had it standing on my desk I got the urge to complement it with an escritoire and assemble them to this vignette:

Click me...!

“Sheriff Ned Nash gets himself a pot of coffee”
In terms of vignettes it’s kind of poor, though, as there is missing the special scenic wow-effect that’s making a MOC on a 8×8 base a good vignette. Anyway.

Bye
Jojo