 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2828
2827  |  2829
Subject:
My first Vig! Willy Wonka
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:10:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey everybody!

I have seen all the cool vignettes everybody has come up with so I decided to try my hand at a building one!

I figured with the new film coming out and the cool lolipops from the Harry Potter Shreiking Shack set, a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vig seemed like a logical choice.

Yes, I know I modified a Lego piece and I felt bad doing so, but I wanted to get the look of the figure just right!

Not too sure about the new film. The original is a classic, but Tim Burton is a modern day genius, so I will have to wait and see. Of course I thought the same with Mars Attacks and Planet of the Apes...... Guess you can’t win ‘em all!

Cheers!

Bill Vollbrecht