 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2459
MOC: F44-03; alternate jet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:39:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This time another alternate model of the 4403 set:

This F44-03 is inspired by the F-14 and the idea of the jet in the official 4403 building instructions. The wings are linked and can be folded or unfolded by pulling or pushing the grey slopes on the back. The landinggear is retractable and the wheels are also linked to eachother.

Once moderated click here for more pics.

Cheers

Nathanael