 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2460
2459  |  2461
Subject:
1965 Suicide Lincoln
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 06:43:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well folks. I have not posted in a few months I believe. So I thought I would share with you one of my favourite MOCs to date. This lowered 1965 Lincoln Continental is modeled after one of the greatest cars ever. You should all recognize it from “The Matrix.” It was great fun to build. I must say that I am rather proud of the recessed rear wheels. The steering mechanism works as well. I attempted to make a realistic engine compartment but I just ran out of room. Enjoy the pics folks.

and the folder of course, post mod.

See y’all. Nathan