 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2305
2304  |  2306
Subject:
Steambots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:02:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Steambots aren’t powered with fancy-dancy unobtainium power-fusion or uber-posh magic crystals. No. Steambots are powered by STEAM, yeah, thats right, steam as in evaporated water for all you science geeks out there. And when they run out of steam, only then do they rely on juju juice from yer mom, yeah thats right, juju juice they stole from yer mom, cuz your mom’s been hoarding that good juju for a while now and that aint cool, no it aint. not cool at all, but dont worry, i didnt throw yer mom out into that poisonous space air.. oh no, i reserved something much worse for her and all her hoarded juju juice. yep, thats right, shes spending the night with Derek Schin.

-Lenny