 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2304
2303  |  2305
Subject:
Community Church
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:25:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I am a slow builder. This is the first model I have made since my “Great Wave” mosaic that I brought to Brickfest. It’s a community church:

Photos and commentary can be seen here:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5790

As usual, a limited brick supply dictated some compromises. This was one of those models that I really didn’t like as it was coming together, but I felt I should finish it anyway - now I can move on to another project.

-- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com