 Space / 36671
Re: Steambots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:

Nice Retro looking robots too. I like. I recommend to anyone who like this kind of Retro Science go see “Steam Boy” if at all possible. It is Katsuhiro Otomo’s first feature film since “Akira” and I believe that Sony is distributing it. I saw it on the weekend, had some interesting designs and Ideas in it, and was all-in-all and entertaining film.

Thanks goes to Paul Baulch for getting me a ticket

As RoscoHead would say, “No wuckers!!!”

Cheers,