 Space / 36670
Re: Angel of Fury spaceracer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:06:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris McNamee wrote:
   Here’s my latest creation:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5780

Very nice. I would like to see how it looked with a curved wedge “car hood” element on its nose instead of the 4x4 plate. I’m not sure how easy it is to come by in classic dark gray though.

  • note-stay up more often listening to techno

I’ve found that the 2001 remix of “Dreams” by Quench has inspired more than one spaceship MOC. Man I love that track... although it may be more trance than techno :-)

Cheers,