 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2178
2177  |  2179
Subject:
Governor's Mansion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 22:02:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello Everyone,

I have now built a governor’s mansion for my town. His Excellency The Marques de Afilado, Captain-General of His Most Catholic Majesty’s domain of El Cubo (The Brick!), is visiting his new home, accompanied by his loyal guards. You can see it here:

I thought I’d post something other than ships, for a change. Tell me what you think!

Aaron :)