 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2179
MOC: Parthenon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:44:15 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Just in time for the summer Olympics in Athens I finished
the real life version of my MLCad-created Lego model of
Parthenon, in approximately 1:240 scale.

My model depicts the building in its ancient glory, not
the sad but impressive ruins of today. It has reasonable
detail for its size, and opens up to show a fairly
accurately rendered interior.

The Brickshelf folder is awaiting review for publication,
but here's a link that works now:

http://www.itn.liu.se/~stegu/lego/Parthenon/

  Stefan Gustavson (#2407)