 Announcements / 712
711  |  713
Subject:
Imagination centers in Chicago and Anaheim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:53:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

According to the LEGO website jobs listing,  they will be opening
Imagination Centers in Chicago IL and Anaheim CA (Disney).

http://www.lego.com/info/jobs.asp

There is also a press release about LEGOLAND Deutschland
coming in 2002.

http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=112&Year=2000

KL