 General / 21066
Re: Imagination centers in Chicago and Anaheim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:47:47 GMT

Well Michigan Ave is only one block from Ohio and Rush so it could still be
associated with Disney. Aren't all the other Imagination Centers in or near
Disney locations?

Charles Adams
http://xezol.hispeed.com

In lugnet.general, Mark Herzberg writes:
In lugnet.general, Charles Adams writes:
The Chicago location would be Disney based also. For the new Virtual Themed
DisneyQuest location. This would put the address as Ohio and Rush.

Charles Adams
http://xezol.hispeed.com

The store is on Michigan Avenue. Though it would be cool if they paired them
up with DisneyQuest locations. They are planning a DQ in downtown Miami.