 General / 20952
Re: Imagination centers in Chicago and Anaheim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:15:35 GMT

According to the LEGO website jobs listing,  they will be opening
Imagination Centers in Chicago IL and Anaheim CA (Disney).

http://www.lego.com/info/jobs.asp

Hmmm... my mom would be perfect for the manager position, she has done many
in the past, too bad it isn't around Flint, Michigan. She almost took a job
in Frankenmuth (SP?) for a large gift shop up there. Ah, I guess I will have
to voyage to Chicago one of these years!

Hey mom, got any new stock? : )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!