 General / 21068
Re: Imagination centers in Chicago and Anaheim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 02:05:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Charles Adams writes:
Well Michigan Ave is only one block from Ohio and Rush so it could still be
associated with Disney. Aren't all the other Imagination Centers in or near
Disney locations?

No. The one in Bloomington, Minnesota is at the Mall of America. I also spoke
to someone on the project of The Dolphin Mall & Theme Park in Miami and he
told me LEGO might be a tennant with an LIC. I think they are aiming at
touristy areas. The Dolphin Mall, which will be one of the largest in the
country, is expected to become Miami's top tourist draw, after SoBe.