 Announcements / 711
710  |  712
Subject:
Apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 22:00:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Lego

I wish to apologize for the trouble I have caused. I had no idea that the
information I posted was confidential as it is contained among other
information that I have been allowed to share with the public. This is what I
have been led to believe during the time of my employment. I do not wish to
foster ill will between Lego, its fans, or retailers. Again I used a procedure
that is common place and I have never been told that it is wrong or to
discontinue the practice. Please accept my apology and let us put the matter to
rest.

Sincerely

Jorge Rodríguez