 Announcements / 3848
3847  |  3849
Subject:
Concept car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:48:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi!

Finally after more than a month, I think it’s time to present the result of this project:

It probably has some similarities with the 8448 car, but it’s executed in the nowadays technic style with new elements like the differential and wishbones.

All the modules like: frontsuspension, rearsuspension, (V12) engine, standard 5+1 gearbox, chairs, etc. are built on a unibody structure. Because of this it should also be quite easy to customize the model.

Choices can already be made for engine in the front or back and front wheel or rear wheel drive. New modules might be something for the future...

More pics here (once moderated)

Nathanael