 Announcements / 3847
3846  |  3848
Subject:
Haunted Manor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:31:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all!

Thought I’d get an early Halloween moc in!

The Haunted Manor is the largest of my ‘Transportable LEGO Boxes’ so far… Its’ full of lots of spooky surprises!

It even has a ghost watering plants!!

It was a fun (and sometimes hair pulling build) I was going for an old manor house crossed with a bit of a“Scooby Doo’ feel thrown in for fun.

And….after play it all goes away! Take it anywhere

Cheers-

Megan