 Announcements / 3846
3845  |  3847
Subject:
New iPaB Wall View on BrickBuildr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:50:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I was so excited when I first released iPaB. When I told my LUG-mates about it, their only criticism (in jest) was “you should make a wall view where you can see everything on one page.” Grrr... I thought.

So for those of you who don’t like scrolling through pages, now you can view a store’s iPaB Wall all on one page!

This is a screenshot:

BrickBuildr is 200 users strong, with 120 LEGO related groups, consisting of 65891 photos, tagged with 11055 tags. If you haven’t check the site out recently, please check it out.

Thank you & your feedback is welcomed!

--Mike.