 General / 54947
Re: New iPaB Wall View on BrickBuildr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 02:37:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman wrote:
   Now here’s the tricky bit, before I can finish setting up a store in iPaB, I need to know the dimensions of the PaB wall. Does anyone know how big the PaB walls are for the Chicago area stores? Once I know how big a store’s wall is (in terms of rows & columns), I can go ahead and un-hide the store.

Thanks,
--Mike.

I’ll make sure to gather that info when I’m there. I’ll be going to the store in the Northbrook Mall, the Woodfield store in Schaumburg and possibly the new Discovery Center close to the Woodfield Mall.

David