 Announcements / 3848
  Concept car

Hi! Finally after more than a month, I think it's time to present the result of this project: (URL) It probably has some similarities with the 8448 car, but it's executed in the nowadays technic style with new elements like the differential and (...) (16 years ago, 28-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Concept car

(...) Awesome! What about a LDraw model? I just finished the new differential and wishbone ;o) (URL) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Concept car

Fabulous work!!! From the bottom I see two driving rings near the front and rear differentials. These are used to tweak the motor assemble position and the front/rear drive options. Correct!? Something more for my TechnicBRICKs posting queue... :-) (...) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Concept car

(...) It's nice to know that the new parts are there, but so far I have no plans for an Ldraw model. It would take me quite some time, especially with all those weird angles that you get in many Technic models. Nate (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Concept car

Awesome. Even though it has pins of blue, i'd buy one... or two. Steve. (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Concept car

(...) Thanks! (...) The driving rings have nothing to do with the engine, which is a separate unit and can be placed either in the front or back, just like with the 8448. The driving rings are there to change to front wheel or rear wheel drive, but (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Concept car

(...) So it means you were a TECHNIC designer at TLG? Didn't know about. (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Concept car

(...) See (URL) ;o) Philo (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)