 Announcements / 3546
3545  |  3547
Subject:
Brickworld Registration Deadline Extended
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 00:31:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

We are extending the registration deadline for Brickworld to June 14th.

Both the event registration deadline and hotel registration deadline (to receive the special Brickworld rate) are now June 14th.

Event space and hotel rooms are getting tight. Get in while you can!!! (Wednesday and Sunday allotments of Brickworld rooms are sold out)

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 21-24, 2007 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here