 Events / BrickWorld / 165

Subject:
Brickworld Registration Deadline Extended
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 00:31:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

We are extending the registration deadline for Brickworld to June 14th.

Both the event registration deadline and hotel registration deadline (to receive the special Brickworld rate) are now June 14th.

Event space and hotel rooms are getting tight. Get in while you can!!! (Wednesday and Sunday allotments of Brickworld rooms are sold out)

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 21-24, 2007 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here

Re: Brickworld Registration Deadline Extended
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 03:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:

We are extending the registration deadline for Brickworld to June 14th.

Both the event registration deadline and hotel registration deadline (to receive the special Brickworld rate) are now June 14th.

Event space and hotel rooms are getting tight. Get in while you can!!! (Wednesday and Sunday allotments of Brickworld rooms are sold out)

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 21-24, 2007 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here

Just a heads-up to anyone who might not have noticed: I was just checking out the Brickworld site and noticed that the Brickworld folks have extended their deadline for registration and, perhaps even better, the hotel has extended the deadline for getting the Brickworld rate. (This is good news for our crew because my parents were thinking of coming on a whim but were worried about the hotel rate...)

Anyway, I keep seeing the number of registrants rising, so this seems like it will be quite a dandy event. My kids are really pumped for the trip and the opportunity to see and do all the Brickworld things that are planned. Those of you planning to enter the 4956 Creator House Alternate Model Challenge had better step up since Olivia is claiming that she will be coming home with the new 4954 Model Town House prize!

And if you need to catch up on your sleep, feel free to attend my Achieving GBC Reliability talk on Friday!

See you next week! Rafe