 Events / BrickWorld / 183
Re: Discount at local stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 03:48:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Magnus Lauglo wrote:
   Bryan,

Can you indicate anything about whether we might expect a very significant discount at the local LEGO store? (say more than 10-15%.)

I’m trying to decide whether to leave space for bricks in my luggage for the way back, or bring some extra MOCs for a community layout.

thanks

Magnus

If 10 - 15% is the dividing line, then you should probably leave room in your luggage. The discount Brickworld registrants will receive is a tiered discount of up to 25%.

The tiers are:

1. Up to $99.99 – 10% Off

2. $100 – $149.99 – 20% Off

3. $150 and up – 25% Off