 Announcements / 3545
3544  |  3546
Subject:
Michiana-LUG Meeting - Saturday, June 9, 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:24:57 GMT

To All,

We're having another meeting soon and we'd love to see new faces around!
There'll be free Lego and food for all!  Ok, not really (though there might be
potato chips).  But we'd still love to see you there!

Here are the details:

When:
Saturday, June 9, 2007

Time:
12:00AM EST / 1:00PM EST - ?

Place:
Chad's house

Address:
South Bend, IN

Watch the website for further information, and feel free to email us if you have
any questions or require more details!

Sincerely,
Stefan G.
--