 Announcements / 3544
3543  |  3545
Subject:
Robo Quad - Stage Nine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 03:32:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Robo Quad - Stage Nine Completed

Robo Quad - Stage One notes
Robo Quad - Stage Two and Three notes
Robo Quad - Stage Four and Five notes
Robo Quad - Stage Six notes
Robo Quad - Stage Seven notes
Robo Quad - Stage Eight notes
Robo Quad - Stage Nine Completed
Robo Quad - Stage Ten Work in Progress
Robo Quad - Main Gallery

Robo Quad Stage Nine Goals:
  • Finalize wire routing.
  • Install RC motor mux. (HiTechnic)
  • Mount power box onto rear section. (Motor Mux)
  • Final detail.
Mouse over thumbs for descriptions...

Power Control

Wiring routed to RC MUX (HiTechnic) RC Motor Mux units, provides manual remote control for 8 of the 12 leg joints
and 2 motors for the tail Power box mounted in center of rear section powers RC Motor Mux units, head
lighting and polarity switches for the ankle steering 4 RCX units can be programmed to control 8 of the 12 leg joints as well as
monitor the rotaion and Ultra Sonic sensors

Robo Quad - Final Preview

Final Preview

Stage Ten Goals:
  • Prepare for final photography.
  • Prepare technical document list of features and functions.
  • Create videos of moving components.
  • Create graphic art.

Robo Quad - Stage Ten final publish in progress
Robo Quad - Main Gallery

Eric Sophie