 Announcements / 1121
1120  |  1122
Subject:
BrickFest Update 6/18/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:49:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have received several emails from people that missed the registration
deadline and wondered if it was to late.  Our goal was to have people register
early so that we could plan the best event possible.  We will be accepting late
registration until June 22nd.  A $5 late fee will be added to any registration
received after that date and does not guarantee the full pre-registration pack.

If you want a t-shirt we will need your order in by June 25th.  We will not be
ordering more shirts than those specifically requested.  If you did not order
one it is not to late,you my fill out the t-shirt order form at
http://www.brickfest.com/tshirt.html

The list of attendees has been updated
http://www.brickfest.com/listofpeople.html

If you have registered and would like a particular web address linked from your
name, please send it directly to me.

Christina Hitchcock
Event Coordinator
WAMALUG