 Events / BrickFest / 341
Re: BrickFest Update 6/18/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Richard W. Schamus writes:

I'd like to clarify Rich's post.  I know that there are several people that
plan on attending but for one reason or another just have not registered. I ask
that they please register. Also some people may have missed the note on the
registration page, "Please register each person separately."  I have received
some email saying... "and so and so is attending with me ".. but I have not
gotten a registration from them so, they will not have a registration package
made for them. I'm not trying to bring anyone down, force anyone to do anything
they are opposed to doing or trying to get more people registered, it is purely
for logistical purposes.

And, Yes, at the door registration is accepted but we just want to make sure
that we can accommodate this group and the best way for me to do so is to have
as accurate a count as we could possibly get.  Also, I will not be checking
email or the registration page Thursday or Friday. So, if you think you might
be coming and it is to your benefit to register ASAP.

Christina
Event Coordinator