 Events / BrickFest / 215
  BrickFest Update 6/18/01

I have received several emails from people that missed the registration deadline and wondered if it was to late. Our goal was to have people register early so that we could plan the best event possible. We will be accepting late registration until (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: BrickFest Update 6/18/01

What does the new little blue "^" by some of the names mean? jt (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Update 6/18/01

Christina, I ordered a t-shirt when I registered and I was wondering if the design of the t-shirt had been announced... and if not, then when will that be announced? -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina Hitchcock" (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Update 6/18/01

Hi folks, I've been authorized by the Brickfest Events Coordinator to release the following informantion on late registrations: Nametags will be produced today, so getting registered by 12:00 est July 10th ensures that you get in the door and able (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Update 6/18/01

Hello, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard W. Schamus (legoman34)" <legoman34@mindspring.com> (...) up, you (...) up, we (...) What does this mean, exactly? Does this mean that no walk-ins will be allowed into BrickFest? I'm registered (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Update 6/18/01

It is my personal interpretation that *if* you show up as an unregistered person, you will not be able to participate in most of the actual events... (k-8 building, MOC judging, etc.) and there are no guantees that you may actually get in, depending (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Update 6/18/01

Hmmm. All excellent points... I have no desire to stand guard over my MOCs either. There's going to be far too much that I want to see! :-) And I certainly wasn't intending to imply that WAMALUG should be "going into the hole" for this ( to use your (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Update 6/18/01

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Richard W. Schamus writes: I'd like to clarify Rich's post. I know that there are several people that plan on attending but for one reason or another just have not registered. I ask that they please register. Also some (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)