 Events / BrickFest / 342
Re: Unfinished MOCs at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:30:53 GMT

Andy Lynch wrote:

On a different note... How do people feel about displaying partially
finished MOCs?  I have my Inn which is still only a facade, unfortunately.

http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/inn/wolfinn.htm

I am still pleased with how it looks so far, and I'd like to bring it to
display.  It'd be good for background clutter, in any case...

most of my MOCs are unfinished.....
yea....unfinished...
-chris