 Adventurers / 2043
Re: The Adventurers Travel in Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Stephen Bishop wrote:
   I think I might have to steal the idea from you and incorporate it into my Adventures of JT series.

Sounds cool. I’d love to see it.

   Only one observation, if the Adventurers are Australian (and I think there is some indication of this in the official Lego information) they aren’t going to get very far on a train... But I guess they could hope a plane/boat to SE Asia and then catch the train.

That’s how I pictured it happening. I based this on the idea that they would need some means of traveling across Asia while on expedition. I’m considering building a steamer for them to use for ocean travel, but I’m not sure I have enough parts to build one to minifig scale.

Johnny Thunder, I remember, is definately mentioned as being Australian. I’ve always pictured Pippin as an American, and Dr. Kilroy as British.

   Love to see new Adventurers creations

Same here. I’m hoping to create some more soon (although I’m currently distracted by a mech that a friend wants me to build).

-Elroy