 Adventurers / 2041
Re: The Adventurers Travel in Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Felix Greco wrote:

   Go Adventurers!

-Elroy

I know I’ve seen something cool when I keep thinking about it later. “Man, that is so cool. It’s like a mobile HQ for the Adventurers”.

Later at dinner: “I’m not even into trains and this thing had me excited. Its totally something they would have.”

Later at work: “I know I bore you guys with the lego stuff, but you’ve gotta see this.”

Bravo. I love it.

Felix

Wow! Thanks for the compliment! That’s probably the best compliment I’ve ever gotten about one of my MOCs.

-Elroy