 Adventurers / 2040
Re: The Adventurers Travel in Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:15:20 GMT

Very cool. I’d been considering doing something similar, but nothing as nice and original as yours. I think I might have to steal the idea from you and incorporate it into my Adventures of JT series.I really like the sleeping cars. And the flat car to haul all of the junk is a good idea too. Maybe you should include a safe car for them to haul their finds back home.

Only one observation, if the Adventurers are Australian (and I think there is some indication of this in the official Lego information) they aren’t going to get very far on a train... But I guess they could hope a plane/boat to SE Asia and then catch the train.

Love to see new Adventurers creations

Steve