 Adventurers / 2039
Re: The Adventurers Travel in Style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Felix Greco wrote:
It's like a mobile HQ for the Adventurers".
Its totally something they would have."

Really?  I dunno, I guess I always figured they bought/rented/borrowed
whatever they needed when they got to a place.  I never figured them for
taking everything with them, especially based on the hodge-podge of
vehicles throughout all the series.  Maybe I'm assuming too much based
on Indiana Jones?  Either way, the train concept still works---just
say they are merely travelling on the train, not owners, and the
cargo is someone else's stuff?

But great job!   :]

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada