 Administrative / General / 8104
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:42:58 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

<snip>

If I were to get his permission to place it on *my* site, and I did, would
you
say I should leave Lugnet?

That's way besides the point,

In what way?

and IMO a silly question with the intention of
playing Devil's advocate.

Yes, it's playing Devil's Advocate.  It's an important thought excercise,
though.  If it'll make it easier for you to think about, I could actually grab
it and throw it up, though.

How quickly will you then call for me to leave Lugnet as well?

eric

I think you are stretching a bit Eric. Forget about the JJ icon and look
at his "document" about "My views about the self entitled "Lego
Community"."

http://my.ispchannel.com/~mmoulton/lego/hate.html (note the name of the
html!!)

You respected a community and want to become part of it, so what?

I can't see any consistency with it.

Selçuk