 Administrative / General / 8105
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:48:56 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

<snip>

I'm merely saying that the attitudes on Lugnet that he currently holds
should be consistent with his site, and we can use that as a meter to see
his true condition.

Well we can just disagree on that I guess.  I think as long as he carries
himself properly on LUGNET and follows LUGNET's TOS then I could care less what
he has on his site.

Eric Kingsley

I will be agreeing you on this for a different case but not this. We are
not trying to rationalize to TOS him because of his web content. It's
just his web content is another evidence for making his (in my mind)
suspicious apologies more suspicious than ever.

Selçuk