 Administrative / General / 8064
8063  |  8065
Subject:
What's going to happen.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:21:51 GMT

I know I'm going to get banned again.  Why do I know this?  I don't
know, it's just a feeling, I can't really explain it.  It doesn't
upset me too much though, because I was able to publicly apologize,
and I was there to help some people relieve some of their anger
against me in the form of flames.  But that doesn't fix what I did,
doesn't make it right, I know that.  I had to at least try to do
something, anything.  And I'm glad I was givin this opportunity, even
if it turns out to only be a temporary one.  Thank you Todd.

-Matthew