 Administrative / General / 8064
    What's going to happen. —Matthew Moulton
   I know I'm going to get banned again. Why do I know this? I don't know, it's just a feeling, I can't really explain it. It doesn't upset me too much though, because I was able to publicly apologize, and I was there to help some people relieve some (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: What's going to happen. —Paul Baulch
    Matthew wrote in message <39f06e60.3126733@ne...et.com>... (...) Firstly, thank you Matthew for apologising. I told you that it was the right thing to do. In future, please make an effort to moderate how you express your feelings, and if you do say (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: What's going to happen. —Scott Arthur
      (...) Lets face it, if MM is half as machiavellian as MS claims, he must be laughing like a lord(1) at the fool MS is making of himself. Scott A Please excuse my use of what I assume is a UK colloquialism. (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: What's going to happen. —Selçuk Göre
   (...) Sorry about making you such dissapointed and angry, but please consider that you are not the only one. Not mad at you of course, and not at any other people who accepted his apologies. You just tried to make your point and I don't have any (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        The Friendliest Place On The Internet. (Was Re: What's going to happen.) —Paul Baulch
    Selçuk Göre wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Selçuk, Mike, and everyone, I'm sorry for any name-calling. I was angry and upset and I didn't realise how much it came out like a flame. I'm sure than we can forget this, and continue to "play well" (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: The Friendliest Place On The Internet. (Was Re: What's going to happen.) —Selçuk Göre
    Thanks for the reply Paul. I was being afraid of there would not be one. And of course be sure that there was no hard feelings, and we of course friends just as before. But I still want to make clear something. For me "friendliest" doesn't mean (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)