 Administrative / General / 8054
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:31:49 GMT

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:12:17 GMT, "Mike Stanley"
<cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Moulton writes:
And for that I am not sorry, I was hurt then in a way that
has stayed with me and affected me ever since.  It took me a long time
to generate enough self esteem to put together my own web page and
realize that I was important, that I could contribute something, even
if some people didn't respect it.

First, I've reread that thread, including the quotes from your posts (yours
have all been conveniently cancelled - guess you were trying to wipe away some
evidence of you being a prime example of that word I used to describe you).

Much of the canceling was done by the AUKins and other groups who
wanted to try and delete my net history.  They would leave in only the
parts they wanted.  Although I think some of those may have been the
cause of someone in the Lego community who decided to take it upon
themselves to act as rouge canceller.

<SNIP - hateful remarks>

So I guess all that talk about how you are working on re-evaluating the points
you want to make in a more rational matter is crap too, right?  Otherwise you
might have removed that disgusting graphic that as of 11:17 EST still sits
right there on your main page.

I'm not removing that graphic, in fact I have the support of numerous
people who back me up on it (although that's about the only thing they
back me up on).  I am planning on revising some of the text but the
Inet does not completely dominate my life and I'm trying to finish
other projects too.  But again that webpage is my home, if you don't
like what's in my home don't come knocking on my door to come in.  I
let anyone come into my home, granted I could put  up a password and
only let certain people in but I like to let anyone have a chance to
come into my home and share with what I believe.  If you don't share
in what I believe why do you come to my home?

-Matthew