 Administrative / General / 8051
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:12:17 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: My Stance

(...) Much of the canceling was done by the AUKins and other groups who wanted to try and delete my net history. They would leave in only the parts they wanted. Although I think some of those may have been the cause of someone in the Lego community (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)