 Administrative / General / 8051
  (canceled)

  Re: My Stance

(...) Much of the canceling was done by the AUKins and other groups who wanted to try and delete my net history. They would leave in only the parts they wanted. Although I think some of those may have been the cause of someone in the Lego community (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My Stance

(...) Just want to quickly address this one point. A website is not private. It is not a home. I do not need an invitation to come in, I can get there through any one of a number of valid & common methods of using the internet. No one has to knock (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)